We all know that parsley is a biennial plant with aromatic leaves that are either crinkly or flat and used as a culinary herb and for garnishing food. It is not just a garnish, it has been around more than 2500 years known for its great healthy benefits that can be showed through our essay today.
Image Credit: Google Copyright Free Images
Parsley benefits can be found most in its green leaves. It is rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, A, calcium, iron and many others.
Benefits of Parsley
– Parsley strengthens body muscles and heals nervous system. It can also renew the damaged cells.
– It protects against Alzheimer through activating and strengthening memory.
– It is useful in the treatment of urine tract infections and helps in lithotripsy and treats kidney pain.
– It strengthens blood and prevents anemia since it is rich in iron.
– It helps in the renewal and the expansion of capillaries.
– It keeps the immune system strong and resists fatigue and tiredness.
– It provides skin protection and keeps the skin clear and pure.
– It helps to strengthen eyesight.
– It is used for treating asthma and breathlessness diseases.
– It is used as tonic for sexual desire and its oil used to treat erectile dysfunction.
– It helps in lengthening hair and increasing its density. It activates also the scalp and prevents hair loss.
– Parsley juice is considered the best solution for loosing weight and used for slimming operations.
– It makes the sense of loosing appetite if u drink soaked parsley on an empty stomach.
– It helps in relaxing nerves.
– It treats rheumatism and arthritis.
– It helps in diuretic and urinary retention.
– It is used for treating breast tumors and its infections.
– It is useful for eye infections if used as soaked drops.
– Soaked parsley can be a wonderful vaginal lotion for women.
– It can be Galactogenous for nursing mother.
– It assists in the healing of fractures and prevents osteoporosis because it contains a high amount of calcium.
– There is an important note worthy to mention,
– That you shouldn’t soak parsley in water for a long time as it loses some of its properties in water.
– A pregnant woman shouldn’t eat parsley frequently because it causes abortion.
Parsley is full of rich vitamins, so don’t keep it away of your home. You can grow parsley in home gardens. It is a kind of herb remains along the year.
If you found this blog interesting and beneficial, feel free to show us your appreciated comments and valuable suggestions. You can also subscribe to this blog and share them in your Face book, Google plus, Tweeter or any other social networking website you are using in your daily life.
Olive oil is one of the best sources of healthy and beautiful skin, so you should move one bottle from the kitchen to the shelf with cosmetics. If you have decided to purchase products with olive oil pay attention on color.
Creams should be slightly greenish tint, which means it contains at least 10 % of olive oil, the minimum amount necessary for the useful operation.
With drops of oil you can treat the whole body. Apply it to your hair, so wrap it in a towel and after 20 minutes rinse it with shampoo. Before bedtime rub oil on the dry parts of the feet and put on cotton socks.
A few drops of oil on the swabs will serve to remove make-up and as a natural rejuvenating agent and if you pat on chapped skin, it will attempt itching. Mixed with sugar or salt, olive oil becomes piling.
If you found this blog interesting and beneficial, feel free to show us your appreciated comments and valuable suggestions. You can also subscribe to this blog and share them in your Face book, Google plus, Tweeter or any other social networking website you are using in your daily routine. We are waiting for your great contribution.