Cocoa Cake is one of the simplest desserts which children and grownups like. It is delicious and suitable for many occasions. It is easy and simple to make. Really it tastes Amazing!!! Now you can wow your crowd.
Image Credit: Google Copyright Free Images
– 1 cup flour
– 1 cup white sugar
– 1 cup butter
– 1 cup whole milk
– 4 eggs
– 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
– 2 tablespoons coffee
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– Firstly preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
– Get a bowl to sift the flour with baking powder in.
– Use the blender on medium speed to mix together milk, sugar, butter, cocoa, and coffee. Don’t add eggs in the blender now.
– Make sure that the mixture is combined well. It will be too heavy liquid. The mixture looks like melt chocolate.
– Fill a cup of such mixture from the blender and leave it in the fridge.
– Keep the rest in the blender, add eggs and vanilla then turn the blender on again to mix the mixture again.
Now you can pour the mixture over the sifted flour in the bowl. –
– Use an electric mixer and beat well until light and fluffy.
– Get a medium- sized round pan for cake. Pour the mixture in the pan. And bake it in the preheated oven. It takes only 35 minutes no more.
– You can use cake tester inserted in the center of the cake and come out clean.
– Now our cocoa cake baked well. Run a knife around the edges.
– Get the cup of the cocoa liquid with the coffee flavor out of the fridge.
– Spread the liquid over the cake to be well coated with the cocoa heavy liquid. It looks like coated with chocolate.
Cool it for half an hour. –
– Then, served in serve plates divided as you like.
– It can be decorated with cherries, walnuts or strawberries.
If you found this blog interesting and beneficial, feel free to show us your appreciated comments and valuable suggestions. You can also subscribe to this blog and share them in your Face book, Google plus, Tweeter or any other social networking website you are using in your daily life.